Walled Lake Western High School - Walled Lake, Michigan Login / Signup | Add Bookmark   
View Message:

Top of Board | New Post

John C Scott - bio - 2/27/2013 8:40:33 PM
Re: Remember the record Mr. Z cut of choir in the '70's?
I have the Christmas record of Mr Z (Zerban). I played it this year at Christmas time. I started in Western the year after he left to go teach at Olivet. I was fortunate enough to sing with him at Interlochen Arts academy for my senior year. The energy he possesed was amazing. The sound he was able to get from highschool kids was amazing.
Mr. Z was a close family friend of ours when I was growing up. The last time I saw him was 2001 for my dad's funeral. I conducted the choir that time and he sang in it. It was quite an experience.
I don't have the technology to convert the record to digital, however if one could bring the technology to me and wanted to make a copy I would gladly do that. My e-mail startrekkerjcs@yahoo.com

Top of Board | New Post

Remember the record Mr. Z cut of choir in the '70's? - Debbie Humfleet - bio 12/31/2009 12:17:18 PM
       Re: Remember the record Mr. Z cut of choir in the '70's? - Vicki Fossmeyer - bio 1/3/2011 11:38:14 PM
       Re: Remember the record Mr. Z cut of choir in the '70's? - John C Scott 2/27/2013 8:40:33 PM

*** You will need to signup or login to post messages to the forum!